- MPs need to be in parliament, by Kate Green MP, Stretford and Urmston
- The government couldn't care less about Trafford, by Kate Green MP, Stretford and Urmston
- Jobs Fair on Thursday, by Richard Graham MP, Gloucester
- weekly ebrief, by Cathy Jamieson MP, Kilmarnock and Loudoun
- The Queen's speech shows up a struggling government offering next to nothing, by Kate Green MP, Stretford and Urmston
Get email from your MP
Discuss it with your MP and other local people
If you enter your details, we’ll add you to a queue of other people in your constituency. When enough have signed up, your MP will get sent an email. It’ll say “25 of your constituents would like to hear what you’re up to. Hit reply to let them know”. If they don’t reply, nothing will happen, until your MP gets a further email which says there are now 50, then 75, 100, 150 — until it is nonsensical not to reply and start talking.
When your MP sends you mail it won’t be one-way spam, and it won’t be an inbox-filling free-for-all. Instead, each email comes with a link at the bottom, which takes you straight to a web page containing a copy of the email your MP wrote, along with any comments by other constituents. To leave your thoughts, you just enter your text and hit enter. There’s no tiresome login — you can just start talking about what they’ve said. Safe, easy and democratic.
211,739 people have signed up in all 650 constituencies — League table