- Bin Labour's Tax on Garden Waste, by Sarah Teather MP, Brent Central
- Roger calls on Foreign Secretary to support sanctions against Israel and end arms exports, by Roger Godsiff MP, Birmingham, Hall Green
- Energy companies continue to squeeze consumers while making huge profits, by Roger Godsiff MP, Birmingham, Hall Green
- Newsletter July 2014, by Margot James MP, Stourbridge
- Information from John Hemming, by John Hemming MP, Birmingham, Yardley
Get email from your MP
Discuss it with your MP and other local people
If you enter your details, we’ll add you to a queue of other people in your constituency. When enough have signed up, your MP will get sent an email. It’ll say “25 of your constituents would like to hear what you’re up to. Hit reply to let them know”. If they don’t reply, nothing will happen, until your MP gets a further email which says there are now 50, then 75, 100, 150 — until it is nonsensical not to reply and start talking.
When your MP sends you mail it won’t be one-way spam, and it won’t be an inbox-filling free-for-all. Instead, each email comes with a link at the bottom, which takes you straight to a web page containing a copy of the email your MP wrote, along with any comments by other constituents. To leave your thoughts, you just enter your text and hit enter. There’s no tiresome login — you can just start talking about what they’ve said. Safe, easy and democratic.
228,125 people have signed up in all 650 constituencies — League table