- Information from John Hemming, by John Hemming MP, Birmingham, Yardley
- Another busy but rewarding week, by Kate Green MP, Stretford and Urmston
- A busy few days in my constituency, meetings in parliament and campaigning in Scotland, by Kate Green MP, Stretford and Urmston
- Protecting tenants from revenge eviction, by Sarah Teather MP, Brent Central
- Atos backlogs worsened by inability to recruit staff due to widespread loathing of the company by the public, by Roger Godsiff MP, Birmingham, Hall Green
Get email from your MP
Discuss it with your MP and other local people
If you enter your details, we’ll add you to a queue of other people in your constituency. When enough have signed up, your MP will get sent an email. It’ll say “25 of your constituents would like to hear what you’re up to. Hit reply to let them know”. If they don’t reply, nothing will happen, until your MP gets a further email which says there are now 50, then 75, 100, 150 — until it is nonsensical not to reply and start talking.
When your MP sends you mail it won’t be one-way spam, and it won’t be an inbox-filling free-for-all. Instead, each email comes with a link at the bottom, which takes you straight to a web page containing a copy of the email your MP wrote, along with any comments by other constituents. To leave your thoughts, you just enter your text and hit enter. There’s no tiresome login — you can just start talking about what they’ve said. Safe, easy and democratic.
227,454 people have signed up in all 650 constituencies — League table